Advanced Cataract Treatment
Leading The Way to Better Vision
If you have been living with cataracts, imagine life once again with clear, crisp vision and bright, vibrant colors. Think about how much more enjoyable your daily activities will be with enriched vision. At Vold Vision, better vision is achieved every day for the people who have chosen to trust their eyes to us.
Your decision on where to go for cataract removal should not be made lightly. The center you choose should offer advanced technology and experienced surgeons. Vold Vision’s physicians know each patient’s needs are different. There’s no “one size fits all” attitude here; we’ve invested in technology that allows us to customize a procedure specifically for your eyes.
You’ll find confidence in our advanced technology and our fellowship-trained surgeon’s dedication to providing unsurpassed results for our patients. In addition to our results, it is our commitment to provide outstanding patient care with the Vold Vision difference – we see people, not just patients.
As you consider any type of vision correction, you can be confident in our commitment to be there every step of the way making the process comfortable and successful. When it comes to vision correction, there’s only one clear choice… Vold Vision.
Changes in Your Vision
More than 2 million people have cataract surgery each year, making it one of the most commonly performed surgeries in the US. It is an outpatient procedure, normally taking only a few hours of your time.
While cataract surgery is one of the most commonly performed surgeries in the U.S., there is often confusion about what causes cataracts, how they affect vision and how they can be corrected.
What is a Cataract?
A common misconception is that a cataract is a “film” that forms over the eye. In reality, cataracts occur inside the eye with a gradual clouding of your eye’s clear, natural lens. Over time, this causes your vision to be cloudy, blurry and less sharp.
What causes cataracts?
Cataracts usually develop as part of the natural aging process, but there are other factors that can cause cataracts to form:
- Eye injuries
- Diseases (such as glaucoma or diabetes)
- Overexposure to sun’s rays
- Some medications
Understanding Your Options
With modern advancements in technology, Vold Vision is pleased to offer several options that may help you not only eliminate your cataracts, but also allow you to see near, far, and everything in between…with little to no dependence on glasses and contacts!
Intraocular Lens Options:
1. Distance Package – A Wavefront monofocal intraocular lens will allow you to see well in the distance following cataract surgery. You may still need glasses for intermediate and near activities following your procedure.
2. Astigmatism Package – A Toric intraocular lens is a lens implant that can correct moderate to high levels of astigmatism, often providing patients crisper, clearer vision than what they could see with glasses, even at night. You may still need glasses for intermediate and near activities.
3. Lifestyle Package – An advanced multifocal or accommodating Lifestyle intraocular lens can help restore your ability to see near, far and intermediate with little to no dependence on glasses and contact lenses following your procedure.
The Choice For Cataract Correction is Clear
- First in Arkansas to perform Custom Laser Cataract Correction
- Offering unmatched Intraocular Lens Technology
- Only solely Ophthalmic Ambulatory Surgery Center in Northwest Arkansas certified by Joint Commission
Call us today or fill in your information on our contact form for more information or to schedule your Cataract Consultation! 479.442.8653