IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO OUR PATIENTS & COMMUNITY
We’re OPEN for routine eye care and here for you – CDC COVID Safety Compliant
At Vold Vision we are committed to offering safe and efficient eye care during these unprecedented times.
Here are some of our updated safety protocols to protect you and our staff:
- Temperature Check Required Upon Entry
- Masks Required Upon Entry / Provided if Needed
- Hand Sanitizer Provided and Required Upon Clinic Entry
- Limited Patient Visitors
- Changes in Scheduling, Limited Exposure
- Waiting Room: Chairs Placed to Observe Social Distancing
- Exam Lane Rigorous Sanitizing Protocols Between Patients
- Option: Patients may wait in their car and get a text message when they are ready to be seen
- Staff Screening: Symptom Questionnaire, Temperature check
PATIENTS WITH CURRENT APPOINTMENTS
If you are a Vold Vision patient with a current appointment, we will call to confirm your appointment or call to reschedule depending on the type of appointment you have and the current limitations on patient volume due to social distancing guidelines.
VOLD VISION CLINICS
At this time, Vold Vision is seeing patients at our Main Clinic in Fayetteville, Fayetteville Walmart Clinic on Mall Avenue and Bentonville Clinic. Our Springdale Sam’s Club Clinic is temporarily closed.
Your Vold Vision Team