With all of the recent concern surrounding the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to reach out to let you know what Vold Vision is doing as a clinic to ensure the safety of our patients and team members. It’s important to note that there are currently no reported cases of COVID-19 in our area; however, we are proactively taking measures and following the protocol and guidelines set by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) for patients who may have coronavirus.
For everyone’s safety and to help assure you can visit our clinics with confidence:
- We are maintaining and revisiting with our team members our industry-leading practices and policies regarding how we clean all areas of our practice.
- We are increasing the frequency of our cleaning assignments throughout our clinics.
- We are providing hand sanitizer and / or antibacterial soap throughout our clinics for patient and team member convenience.
We are asking you to help us prevent the spread of this virus.
- Please try to limit the visitors inside our clinic to only the patient and a caregiver / parent / guardian if necessary. Spouses and other family members should remain at home or in the family vehicle (with appropriate supervision) whenever possible.
- If you are experiencing flu like symptoms please reschedule your appointment for a later time to help us keep the safest clinic environment possible.
- If you are experiencing (fever over 100.0 degrees AND cough AND recent travel to an area with known coronavirus activity OR exposure to someone known to have coronavirus), please reschedule your appointment for a later time to help us keep the safest clinic environment possible.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based (greater than 60% alcohol) hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Dr. Steven Vold & Vold Vision Team