Eight Benefits From Clear Lens Exchange
If you're suffering from visual troubles, including the refractive errors that afflict more than 150 million Americans, a clear lens exchange (CLE) can help you regain your freedom.
Good vision improves every facet of your life and can reduce your reliance on glasses, contacts, bi-focals and readers. Our ophthalmologists would love to help find the best solution for you at Vold Vision in Fayetteville or Bentonville, AR. We also warmly welcome residents of Rogers, or Springdale, AR, as well as those in Northwest Arkansas to pay us a visit.
The eight life-transforming benefits of a clear lens exchange
1) First and foremost, a CLE can correct various visual issues, including common refractive errors, like nearsightedness (myopia), farsightedness (hyperopia), astigmatism and presbyopia (the need for reading glasses). These are caused by the shape of the eyeball, the curve of the cornea, or the lens, and if these ocular structures aren't correctly "calibrated," your eyes can't properly focus light onto the retina and produce clear vision.
2) Since a CLE replaces your eye's natural lens with a synthetic one (don't worry, if you are a candidate it can be just as good, if not better than the natural one), it fixes vision issues right at the root. CLE liberates you from the inconvenience and discomfort of the glasses or contact lenses you'd typically need at work, school, while driving, reading, exercising, or just enjoying leisure time and activities with your family members and loved ones.
3) We use the newest, most advanced intraocular lenses (IOLs), which will replace your eye's natural lens. We're excited to offer you the state-of-the-art PanOptix® lens, which past recipients have raved about. Our satisfied patients say they've received a "new lease on life." And in a clinical study involving 129 patients, 99% say they'd choose PanOptix® again.
4) It's easy to see why people are so jazzed about PanOptix® –it's like slapping an HD filter on your eyes. As a result, your vision will be clearer, sharper, and crisper - at all distances! For patients who may have the beginning stages of cataracts, it makes their world brighter and more vivid, all while reducing glare and other visual annoyances.
5) Your new PanOptix® IOL is customized with your optimal outcome in mind since these lenses are not "one-size-fits-all." They're designed to correct the specific issues keeping you from thoroughly enjoying life, and our experienced Vold Vision team will personalize your treatment in Bentonville or Fayetteville, AR based on your unique needs and ocular specifics.
6) A CLE can also combat age-related issues. Among these is presbyopia, a type of farsightedness that generally begins developing in one's 40s and results in the need for reading glasses or bi-focals. It's caused by a gradual, age-driven loss of elasticity in the lens of the eye. And once you've undergone the procedure, that's it – it's a permanent, life-long solution.
7) Your IOL will not cause any ocular discomfort. Unlike a contact lens, you won't feel it because it sits inside the eye, not on the eye's surface. As a bonus, you won't have to worry about cataracts. IOLs replace the eye's natural lens which becomes clouded due to the clumping of deteriorated proteins with cataracts. The implanted IOL is immune from these obstructive, vision-clouding cataracts.
8) It's a quick and simple procedure, which won't sideline you with a long, uncomfortable recovery process. And you won't have to deal with long pre-procedure waits, as we can typically perform within 2 weeks of your consultation. The surgery is an outpatient procedure that takes less than 15 minutes and doesn't require a prolonged downtime – usually just a speedy, 24-hour recovery.
Get in touch with us today for brighter, more vivid HD vision!
Don't suffer from visual troubles any longer! Our expert team at Vold Vision is dedicated to finding the best solution for you, so contact us today to explore your options. We proudly serve Northwest Arkansas and the communities of Fayetteville, Rogers, Bentonville, and Springdale, AR, and invite you to consult our experienced ophthalmologists!